CSD has compiled the IMTS 2023 Q2 report. There is an increase in the trade deficit due to increased imports and decreased exports. More information will be detailed in the report and the release tables.
International trade is the exchange of capital, goods, and services across international borders or territories. In most countries, such trade represents a significant share of gross domestic product (GDP).
- IMTS Report Q2 2023
- Tuvalu_IMTS Release Tables Q2 2023 040823 working copy 110823
- Tuvalu_IMTS Release Tables Q1 2023
- IMTS Report Q4 2022
- Tuvalu_IMTS Release Tables Q4 2022
- IMTS report Q3 2022
- Tuvalu_IMTS Release Tables Q3 2022
- IMTS report 2021 Q4
- 2021 Tuvalu_IMTS Release Tables_Published_180522
- Tuvalu IMTS Release Tables Final 2020
- 2020 IMTS BIANNUAL-2 REPORT
- 2020 Q2 IMTS Release
- IMTS Release 2016-01 Tuvalu